Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello everyone.I hope you are all doing well.I am doing ok except for these darn headaches that I just cannot seem to shake.Other than that I have been trying to stay active.I am currently reading a book called St. Mary Magdalene The Gnostic Tradition of the Holy Bride by Tau Malchi. It is a pretty good book so far.I have found some very interesting things.It is pretty much telling me what I have been feeling for sometime.Strive for the light.I am still trying to read as much about christo-paganism and I have been reading some on Celtic spirituality.I just cannot  take God/Goddess out of nature.I believe that God/Goddess is all around us in every good thing that we see and even in the bad.Bad you say?Yes,even in the bad.They are there to teach you to deal with the darkness and not to fear it.I am all over the place I know but I am trying to figure out my path.Who knows where I may wind up.I may just wind up in the same place.Brightest Blessing to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment